Posted On March 21, 2020
I’m still working on brainstorming a few other ideas, but one of the first ideas that popped in my mind was doing something with a comparison of the current state of affairs today (with the Coronavirus (COVID-19)) and the 1980’s. You could do this in a few ways:
- Compare how the U.S. handled crisis in the ’80’s vs. now
- The threats of the ’80s vs. today
- What would the response to COVID-19 look like in the ’80s vs. what we are currently seeing?
Another interesting topic that could be explored is politics during the 1980’s. A few ways this could be done:
- How did politics influence pop culture in the 1980’s and vise versa?
- How has public office changed from the 1980’s to today?
- Deep Dive into American elections in the 1980’s as compared to out current 2020 election cycle.